I've just been tagged by fellow YaYa, Denise
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself. (See below)
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them. (See further below...)
5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
1. I've never had a cavity, or a broken bone (yet).
2. I'm a Jack of all trades, master of none. I speak (some) German, Italian, and Spanish, but am fluent in none. Someday, I want to be fluent in another language. I also play piano, baritone, and the bugle (none of these at a level that anyone could call "good"--think "easy big note").
3. I subscribe to over 50 blogs, most of them are crafting related.
4. My sister and I used to play "Electra Woman and Dyna Girl". This involved me riding in our pedal powered car (nick-named "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang") while my sister pushed so I could go really fast. I of course, was Electra Woman.
5. I love to sing when I'm alone in the car. It's hard to really get into it if I'm worried about other drivers seeing me so I do my best singing at night when no one can see me.
6. I have a punctuation addiction. As you may have noticed, I love elipses...(is that the proper plural form of elipse?). I have a hard time remembering all those punctuation rules, so I often throw in an extra comma, or twelve. (I'm also a big fan of parentheses).
All of my blogging friends have already been tagged so I won't pick on anyone. If anyone would like to play along, feel free to post in the comments section.
Have a great week!