Sunday, December 7, 2008

Productive weekend

I had a busy, but productive weekend. Friday, the last 4 windows were installed at my house. This meant I had no more excuses to stall with window treatments (I've had SHEETS taped up to cover windows in my living room/ dinning room), and decorating for Christmas. I found some red shades and curtains at Tarzhay that I hoped would look okay. The only problem was the Target by me only had 2 of the shades. I found the other 2 in NLR. I hung 2 shades and the curtains on Saturday. I might have used some inappropriate language when I was trying to figure out how to get everything up, and have it be level... Sunday I hung the final 2 shades. Those went relatively quickly now that I had it down to a science. Gotta love the tape measure and level. Once I got the curtains up, I couldn't procrastinate with my Christmas decorations any more. Here are a couple views. I think I'm really liking the red curtains/ shades.


The added bonus with the red curtains/ shades is that maybe it won't look so bare when I take down my Christmas decorations.
Next project: Christmas cards---I don't even have a design thought up yet!
Hope all of you have a great week! Happy birthday to Lynnetta-butta-kid!

3 comments:

Debbie Nelson said...

Your talent never ceases to amaze me!! Love the red, and your tree is gorgeous as always!!

Stacie Hoo said...

The window treatments are gorgeous! You did good. : )

Anne said...

what? you mean sheets don't equal window treatment? dangit.