Sunday, April 26, 2009

The latest

The past couple of weekends I've been pretty productive (As far as crafting goes; housework, not so much).
This is a CASE of Dawn's card's color scheme and layout. Check out her blog. You'll be glad you did.

Here's a close up of the sentiment- "Tanks a lot". How cute is that?

Recipe: PTI Cardstock, DP, Ink, ribbon. Images and Sentiment Amy's Boutique from Amy R. Stamps

These next two cards were made with decorative paper scraps and a cute little chick.

Recipe: Cardstock, ink, ribbon, sentiment PTI, DP K and Company, Chick stamp ?clear dollar stamps--I've thrown away the packaging

Recipe: Cardstock, ink, ribbon sentiment PTI, DP Basic Gray Lily Kate, Chick stamp ?clear dollar stamps--I've thrown away the packaging

This card was inspired by me wanting to try out this paper pleating technique. YaYa Kimberly shared this ribbon that worked perfectly with the paper and buttons.


Recipe: Cardstock,ink, buttons, sentiment PTI, ribbon ?Michael's. DP PTI and Basic Gray

This next card is my attempt at this Splitcoast sketch challenge:


Recipe: DP, ink, cardstock, stamps SU, sentiment PTI
Below is my favorite. It was inspired by this wide paisley ribbon that Kimberly shared. I also tried out this little technique I've been seeing out in the blog-o-sphere. I layered graduated circles/ scalloped circles. I crumpled the top black circle then straightened it out and distressed the edges. The cardstock actually started separating into two pieces. Very cool.


Recipe: cardstock, ink, DP PTI, ribbon and brad unknown treasures from Kimberly's stash.

Anyway, that's about all I've got to share. Have a great week!
Happy crafting!

6 comments:

Gina Lindsay said...

Wow, you have been busy! Love the look of the paper pleating, looks really nice. I also love the chick cards!

Cindy said...

Wow, great cards! That tank top one is fabulous!! I love the black & reds! You sure have been busy!
Housework, ha!!!

Jessie Lubyk said...

Great cards. Take Care

Debbie Nelson said...

Lisa, I love all your cards..you just get more and more creative. I love doing our virtual crafting challenges...really inspiring and we end up getting alot done! Love your sewing one!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Look at all you created! Terrific work!

Unknown said...

Oh Lisa - you are a busy bunny! all the cards are delicious but I was especially tickled by yout paper folding and stitching!! Thank you so much for the kind comment on my blog!