Sunday, August 10, 2008

A new blog banner!

Okay, I'm so excited. I made a new header. I've been wanting to do this, but figured it was too hard. I even started looking around online for people who created blog banners, but I decided to give it a try, and I did it! Woo hoo!
FYI the images from top L to R then bottom L to R are: A cool row of barren trees at the top of one of the seven hills of Rome, a birthday card, a photo of the Trevi Fountain in Rome, after that 3 more of my cards, and in the bottom right corner a pic inside the Cologne (Koln--needs an umlaut) Cathedral in Cologne/ Koln, Germany.
The back ground papers are SU on the left and right and the black and white paper is from Heidi Grace Designs.
You may see a couple other changes to the blog (if I can figure out how to do it). I'm going to work on a signature line and a watermark. We'll see how that goes. As for crafting, I've been a bum this weekend, so nothing to show.
Have a great week!
Lisa

1 comment:

ScrapbookDBA said...

Very cool blog header! Wow! You are so talented ...